dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How domain name increases our website ranking?

How domain name increases our website ranking?

Is this true that a domain name can help you to increase your website ranking? If yes then please let me know how can it be possible?

Yes, I think this is true a domain name can help to increase our website ranking because a domain name is the address of your website. Most people when starting a search online will search for the basic description of what they are looking for. If they are looking for a specific business, they will type in that business name. If they are looking for a product, they will type in the most common name used to describe the product.

A domain name with the keywords that are often being searched helps a great deal increasing your rank in SEO. Your domain name should be such so that it talks about the content or product of your company.

Once upon a time having a domain that exactly matched a search term was pretty much guaranteed to get you the #1 spot.

For example this site used to rank #1 when I searched for web developer jobs about a year ago. Now it ranks at the top of page 2.

So having an exact match domain isn't what it used to be.

If the domain name is a good name then it is beneficial for the business too, there is no doubt to it, I would say, it would help a lot.....

Believe me..the domain name should have keyword, main keyword is required, or it should be branded...

what are domain names

Here i got solution for a domain name. you can also try for you.

webservices124.wordpress.com

Thanks webservices. such a nice service

Thread Information