dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E-mail marketing effective or not?

E-mail marketing effective or not?

E-mail marketing effective or not? Please share your opinions?

Increase your sales - Did you know the average person has to see or hear about your product 7 times before they will buy from you? Using email marketing you can send a series of messages to your email subscribers, educating them about your products and services.

Generate repeat business - What's better than someone buying from you once? How about the same person buying from you over and over again, referring friends and family members in the process? As you may already know, it costs a lot more to acquire a new customer then it does to keep an existing one, and email marketing is your secret weapon when it comes to customer retention.
    Increase your offline sales - Have you ever used the Internet to research a product and then gone into a shop to buy it? According to a recent survey by MarketingSherpa that's what 59% of Internet users do on a regular basis.

Gain honest, valuable feedback - It's easy to get honest feedback about your products and services by simply asking and because email is a form of faceless communication, your subscribers will be more honest with you.

Yes, In my view it is still effective. I have found good result from it.

It is effective but only if it is done in a proper way. You need to prepare a list of relevant emails and then have to come up with a proper sales pitch that explains everything in an efficient way. Only then it is effective.

Email Marketing is One of the Cost Effective and Well targeted technique In order to Advertise Business services . Process Enabled by Sending Emails To a Group of Audience those are interested in Similar kind of Services that your Business offers . Big Email marketing Firm A organized Databases of Emails On Interest priority .
    So Advertising Any business with A Group of people Those Really need of that is Fine and Beneficial idea . .

Email marketing is effective technique, good quality of email message can make it effective. To achieve success in email marketing its necessary to do email messages in effective and impressive way.

Yes I do agree that Email Marketing cheaper and helps you to get targeted people. On which ever platform you are promoting whether you are services provider, Job seeker, Business adviser or health services. As sending emails to groups which are always beneficial.

Yes I agree that Email marketing ,it will cheaper

This infographic will be helpful in answering your question!
    http://mystique.ca/2013/05/is-your-e...ing-you-money/

of course its is effective
    An email archive is more than just a place where your customers can go to view past emails, itís a static page that anyone can find in a search engine. The key to taking advantage of this is using a one-two punch. Unless you have a very small list or work in a very niche market, chances are your subscribers fall into different categories They may include everyone from people who never open your emails to those who actually click on links and make purchases.

In my opinion email marketing is still effective strategy ... Email marketing is a way to reach consumers directly via electronic mail. Unlike spam, direct email marketing reaches those interested in your businessí area of expertise. Email marketing costs are very small in comparison to other forms of advertisement..

Yes, email marketing can be effective if you do it effectively. First of all, you should have a good list of emails that are fresh and relevant.

You need to have any effective email marketing software to do this.

I guess that we shouldn't forget about e-mail marketing. It's a great tool. As guts have already said – we need to use it correctly in order to receive a result. Nowadays people receive a lot of letters a day – you should be really creative in order to make your message unique and worth opening.

NO, it is usually discarted as spam! definite no

Quote Originally Posted by nureA View Post
    NO, it is usually discarted as spam! definite no
    I can't agree with you! If you use e-mil marketing correctly - it's a great tool of promotion and building loyalty among your clients or potential clients.

Thread Information