www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: WP Page not rendering correctly in IE

WP Page not rendering correctly in IE

The page appears to render correctly in FF but when I try in IE 7 it doesnt appear correct with the main content of the page way off to the right. Any one have any ideas?

Page is: http://tinyurl.com/csn3tgx

Many thanks!

The horizontal margin settings on #page is odd. 'left' is set to 'auto', but 'right' is set to 150px, which throws off the centering of the content in some circumstances. I'd just use '2em auto' and let the browser handle it (in styles.css line 79).

Thanks for this Rick. I have done this but now the page appears on the left, and I would like the site to appear central to the screen - do you know what code I can add in to resolve this?

Thanks again!

I don't see any obvious problems on the page shown by the URL in your first message (except, perhaps that the menu tabs are flush left). Where exactly is the problem you see?

If you look a that page the site is flush against the left hand side, but if you click in the OUR TOURS link it takes you away from the blog into the main site and you will see the main site is central. I would like to make the blog site the same as the main site - in that it is located in the centre of the page.

Thanks again!

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

Thread Information