www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to organize my bussiness

How to organize my bussiness

Hello,

First, sorry if I'm posting into wrong section, but I didn't find a appropriated forum for my question, because it's business related, but about technologic use.

I have about 6 people working with web programming (PHP) and about 4 people working with graphical design for web layouts/e-mail marketing or printed documents. I want to implement some agile and versioning system into my company, to solve some problems.

My questions is:
    1. Is scrum a good method to implement with my company? I have worked with scrum for a software development on a company, but we know that web development time is smaller.
    2. There is any good know softwares to help with scrum method specially with WEB development?
    3. How do you guys maintain your development and released versions of sites or web apps? And how to auto deploy?
    4. What do you guys use to control your employees work?

Amazing tips you have provide for many people to gain benefit from your advice. I find your suggestions very amusing and consider them helpful. Thanks for sharing. Hope to learned more interesting information from your site.

As your question is technical question, but I thought that you are going to ask any business promotion related question, I would look for other replies as well to give you the exact answer you are looking for..
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

Thread Information