www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Difference between the inner page & home page SEO

Hybrid View

Difference between the inner page & home page SEO

Please share your experiences regarding the inner page & home page SEO.

I think Homepage have more weight than inner pages. because they are just that, the homepage/index. When visitor on your website they will see your front page means homepage first then it is important that your home page is more impressive it will be create a visitors interest to see inner page. These are indexed by all spiders first. Other pages take time, you need to make sure you are linking to them from the index and also creating offsite anchors to these pages. I.e. a specific article may be beneficial if linked by another author sourcing the information. Also more relevant information is normally found on the homepage.

Home page is main page of y our website i.e. www.yourdomain.com inner page is wwww.yourdomain.com/your-page.html
    ForumPostingService.biz - Forum Posters

Home page is very important for a website, because all inner pages are link with home page..

Home page is the landing page of your website. and inner pages r others page of that website.

yes home pages is land mark of website and inner pages is also very useful.

Home page is the door page for your website, which links to your inner page.

There is no difference in the optimization method for home page and inner page. But it is a good approach to start optimization for home page with primary keywords followed by inner pages with appropriate keywords.
    Want to make $22,000 each month, sign up today and we'll teach you how at: The 24 Hour SEO Workout

Quote Originally Posted by frankdevine View Post
    There is no difference in the optimization method for home page and inner page. But it is a good approach to start optimization for home page with primary keywords followed by inner pages with appropriate keywords.
    I have Same view on the Topic ..
    As Both Are treated As Different Web pages to show off with different queries or product related queries So SEO Process is Same for Both Home as Well Inner pages .

Even I have Experience , A Website have Visibility with Searches for their Inner pages while Home pages Ranking is Disturb "I means to say may inner pages are well optimized and ranked well while doing good seo for that and on the other hand process for doing seo for home page consist infraction and that's why disturb with a drop in ranking "

We Can Say A page Should be optimized So that It Able to Show Its mark Individually. SEO for Every Web page is Equally Important .
    Thanks
    The golden rule for every business man is this: “Put yourself in your customer’s place.

If we talk about from SEO point of view then home page can be optimized easily if it contains the keyword in domain name as it is the route place for locating files in your server.

1. Home page just introduces our company and makes some interactions with users uses images and linking to all our inner pages.
    2. Inner page is to detail about our product or services in each page.

It is very easy to understand, home page is the main domain name of your site while inner pages are those pages which you have created pages on your site, thats it...

Thread Information