www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Exhostz - Excellent Hosting

Hybrid View

Cool Exhostz - Excellent Hosting

Hey guys,

Trying to get the word out about my new Web Hosting Company, thought that you guys would be able to help me and give me some feedback at the same time.

If you would like to take a look here is our URL for our website and forum:

http://exhostz.co.uk
    http://exhostz.co.uk/forum

Here is a quote from our website:

Exhostz was release in 2013 with an aim to provide affordable hosting without cutting down on the features that you need in order to maintain an online presence. We provide both free and paid hosting, both of which offer some unbeatable features.

Exhostz is run by a team of dedicated staff who provide quick support and a friendly welcome to our service. We have lightening quick loading speeds and up-to-date technologies thanks to our development team. We provide you with excellent support for anything from account issues to broken code thanks to our excellent support staff all of which is hosted in a safe environment thanks to our customer service and moderation department.

We allow all of our clients with access to FTP, MySQL Databases, 1-Click Installer, backups and much more. Order one of our plans and set up your free .co.uk subdomain or a domain of your own instantly.
    Thanks in advance,
    Niall

Any feedback so far?

Bump - Please check it our and tell me what you think. Thanks guys

Thread Information