www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the best way to start looking for a web designer?

See web designer portfolio and reviews if it is positive then you can hire for your site.

Whatever you do when you hire a web designer, document everything from Requirements to Deliverables to Schedule to Responsibilities to Price to Payment Schedule. The more detailed, the better. Leave nothing to chance.

Consider this to be a unique project and not a process (that comes later after the project is done).

Learn about web hosting company, cPanels, and all that (do backups regularly).

Learn what you need to because you need to be versed on all this stuff unless you have boatloads of money.

Initially, I tried to support local people and they gave enough headaches that I found a good one one time zone over, everything done remotely.

One of the best way to look for a web designer is to ask from colleagues, network of friends or family. This will help you assure that the person your going to hire has the skills and expertise. Another thing you can do is to post a detailed description of the person you're looking on different job posting sites or look on different freelancing sites like Freelance.com, Staff.com, Guru.com and etc. You can conduct an interview or test web designers before you hire them.

Start looking for web design companies and their latest website design trends (note:responsive website design ). Have a look on their clients website, Cost of web Design & Development, Time period, Maintenance etc.

I'd like to mention that using services like Rent a Coder and Scriptlance make it difficult to find quality coders. The best way is by asking for personal referrals from friends and business colleagues. If you can find someone actively apart of a developer community, I would suggest using them. I've had to vet a lot of developers and the ones that work out seem to be those socially involved in what is going on with their technology.

At a lot of the Rent a Coder sites you'll be bombarded by offshore companies. This is usually a losing proposition since the money you'd save is often lost in translation.

You can search on internet to gather basic knowledge on it. But to find a best person to do this work you can submit a job on ***** or Elance. You will find a lot of web designer and developer who can perform this.

Research about the salary and career growth, study web designing from good institute, apply for internship at initial state and gain experience time to time.

can you explain more about your requirement

I recently design my companies website from burnley website design company. Its really attractive and having a nice interface. thanks to them who helped me

Currently, the best place to look for a web designer is at CSS galleries. In the future it is probably going to be 99designs, which is a rapidly growing crowd sourcing site and I have had a great experience using it. Good CSS galleries are very picky on what designs they showcase. Thus they typically only showcase good designs.

Hello Friend

I think finding a web designer is to long task and if you are looking experienced web designers then no need to worry we have a 12+ years of experienced in web designing and development if you want best results then we help you from last 12 years we are working with top brands and all of our clients are happy with our results

Thread Information