www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which software is the best for graphics design?

The latest version of Photoshop is the best for graphics designing i.e. Photoshop CC version. It has 3D feature which means that you don't need extended version of Photoshop like in the previous Photoshop case.
    Share on Google+

try for adobe Photoshop.
    Share on Google+

illustrator vector and CS6 is best option.
    Share on Google+

In my opinion as of now the best graphic design to use is CS6 extended. It has lots of new features that you can't see on old versions that helps you do graphics easily. You can also try Adobe Illustrator, which look's like adobe photoshop.
    Share on Google+

I advice you to use Adobe photoshop cs-3. It's simple and have very much new features.
    Share on Google+

according to me you should go to the latest version i:e; cs6. this is best for graphic design. as you're looking for comfortable designing then it would be really nice for you to use this.
    Share on Google+

For graphic design use adobe photoshop, illustrator with the help of online tutorial videos.
    Share on Google+

My preference would be Photoshop 7 which is still available online.
    I have been using it for a number of years, and have found it very user friendly.
    Like all new versions, there is so much more to play around with if you have the time and inclination to do so.
    My advice to most lovers of software is
    " if what you are using works, then don't try to fix it by updating the version "
    Afterall, what is it that you have that does not allow you to do anything special or anything extra ?
    In most cases, I would say NONE ! We only tend to make use of less than 50% of a softwares capabilities,
    so why add more additional " can do's " when we will not make use of them either and add that much more to our hard drives spacewise.

Cheers
    Share on Google+

Some time its depend on your requirment.
    Share on Google+

adobe products are best for designing, adobe CS6, and CS5 you must try because it having the all previous as well as new featuers of photoshop. instead of this use illustrator, dreamweaver, and google web designer.
    Share on Google+

CS6 in compatibility for all windows user and it's performance is also best from other version for my opinion you should try cs6
    Share on Google+

Photoshop CS5 is best to me.
    Share on Google+

I think Adobe Photoshop and CS3 are best now a days.
    Share on Google+

I was also looking for the same thing since a long time. I Wanted to know about the software ad then finally got answer here. There are siome very nice suggestions are given about the softwares for graphic design and web development services as well.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by dreamavenue View Post
    I learn graphics by adobe Photoshop cs but its have a lots of version but Which software is the best N comfortable of using?
    please share your view.
    Thank you.
    From my point of view Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator are the best for graphics designs.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information