Thread: Looking for help to create osclass website

Looking for help to create osclass website

Hi i am new to this forum.I expect this forum will help me to solve my problems related to web development.
    I am developing a website using osclass. it is already 90% complete but i have a big problem to solve.i create refine category option in sidebar of modern theme.it look like this

--Sub category
    ---sub sub category

Now i wanted to create REFINE LOCATION option similar to it like this

---City Area

for example look at the side bar of this site location refine is named as "All of Sri Lanka" . http://ikman.lk/en/ads-in-sri-lanka .

Please any one here to create a code for me to make that.
    Share on Google+

Welcome to the forums.

Generally, contributors here don't just write code for you, as they are usually people who like to get paid for producing software. However, if you have specific questions about specific problems you are having trying to write some code, there's a good chance someone here can and will help; but we like to see you do some work, show us the code you have and tell us what about it is not working, as opposed to just asking us to write something for you based on a fairly high-level requirement.

PS: A classic (and not short) article on how to ask questions in technical forums: http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way (not affiliated with this site, but well worth reading)
    Share on Google+

Thumbs down

bull****s , I am not here to learn how to ask questions smartly . if i want to learn it, i go to personality development forum.if someone know here, how to customize osclass modern theme in that way , please help me otherwise he'd better shut his mouth up.
    Share on Google+

Dicussion closed.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information