Importance of HTML.
Nowadays, java applications are playing a major role in building web applications and dynamic websites..also there are other languages like php,perl and asp.net available. But how html is still important in website creation?
By the way Java is a server-side language, not a web client language.
Last edited by jedaisoul; 05-11-2013 at 01:26 PM.
"Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
~ Terry Pratchett in Nation
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way
(not affiliated with this site, but well worth reading)
If you want to possess a credible online presence that reflects your company and provides a platform to contend with competent rivals HTML is the best language for website creation. It's several benefits a number of them are:
1. A significant benefit of HTML it is free of charge and no need to install any software.
2. HTML is simple to use and understand. and high speed loading time.
3. All browsers support HTML.
4. Most development tools whatever they are paid or free all support HTML.
5. HTML and XML syntax is extremely similar.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)