Hi guys,

I need your help. When I hired the PHP devloper, he created the list of code in my php which it seem to be a bit of mess. I have found some bugs that I need to get it fixing it asap.

When I pressed on the keyboard right arrow button which it start to fire, I can see the first block start to change to blue from yellow and the next block will change from blue to yellow. When I pressed the right arrow button on the big block, it will move to the next page which it supposed to be stay on the first page. I believe the problem is somewhere in javascript.

After when I pressed on the keyboard right arrow button on the big block, i pressed on the left arrow button of the keyboard, I can see that I will not be able to go back to the first page. This is only work on the small block.

There is a missing text after when I pressed on the keyboard right arrow button on the big block, and the block size is come next to the channel blocks which it supposed to be get separate. I want to make them to get seperate. You will see it in the picture blockbugs.jpg.

I have attached the code in code.txt.

code.txtIf you know how to fix the bugs I have mention on above, i would be very grateful if you could help me out to solve my problem.

Thanks in advanceblockrows01.jpgblockrows01.jpg