dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Which is best designing tool?

Which is best designing tool?

Hi friends,
    I want to design a website.Please suggest me a simple and friendly designing tools. please let me know best tool for web development.
    Thanks

A nice set of colored pencils and lots of paper.

Seriously.

That lets you design without regard for HTML/CSS, then when you have the design you want, you make HTML/CSS dance to your music to express the design you came up with, using your code editor/IDE of choice.

Granted, the above assumes you have some decent knowledge of HTML/CSS, or a strong desire to learn it.
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

I believe the best one is HTML because it is having simple code system to create our website.

Simple means,it is good to go with HTML.

I hoe well is the best designing tool for " HTML and CSS and PHP ". it is one of the simple code and using to create the website.

Quote Originally Posted by noahwilson View Post
    Hi friends,
    I want to design a website.Please suggest me a simple and friendly designing tools. please let me know best tool for web development.
    Thanks
    What Really You Want , Web Designing Tools or Web Development Tools , As both Web Designers and Developers have Different Set of Skills , for better Clarity Read Difference between both professionals With Slide link .
    If you Looking to Design your website then Number Of Tools (Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver are some of the design) are Available For Use "Free of Cost "
    Like For Color Adobe Kuler and Pictaculous
    Typography : Google Webfonts , Font Squirrel
    Code Editor : Aptana Studio
    Photoshop and Dreamweaver are Considered As Good For Designing Website . .
    As CMS (Wordpress, Drupal )

For Web Developers Different Set of Skills Required like Good knowledge To programming language (Like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, SQL, ASP, ColdFusion, Ruby, Pyt hon and many others) to Implement Functionality in website (. Few Tools for Web Developers
    Emmet
    Dropbox
    web developer extension
    firebug
    Thanks

Thread Information