www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: i need a testimony...

Question i need a testimony...

Hello friends...
    I need a quick favor. I need to add some real testimony to my site...I will in return use your story and let you post your website as a promotion, and in turn exchange links.
    If you are interested, check out my site.
    Thanks
    prosperitebooks.com
    If water and flour make glue, and later you add eggs and sugar to make cake, where did the glue go?

I have problems with your request...

1. How can we effectively write this for you having not seen your product.
    2. your site is layed out like the majority of sites in your industry. So it's my 2cents you should look at a better design.

I'm sure some people are going to jump all over you for invaild code which is not something I'm doing. I'm just stating that if I was looking for the information you offer, based on the design I would look elsewhere.

Your sites surface level issues:
    1. There are major errors on the page with capitalization
    2. Your bulleted items are intermixed with no real organization.
    3. The printable version of your first page is 10 pages!!!!! No one reading that will remeber what was at the begining. I tried to read it all but it got to be to much on one page I lost interest. Every page should be at MAX 1-2 printed pages.
    4. The FAQ page gave me no real idea of what I was buying either. And to top it off you go way off topic and talk about things I had no idea your product is about.

IS the product your selling about drop shipped products or about the web? Please help me understand.
    Compguy Pete
    The Benevolent Administrator

No child should have to deal with a Brain Stem Tumor...
    http://www.OneAna.com

Actually, you have helped me a lot. I just wanted some feedback.

I have been using the typical "long sales letter" and I guess it is a bit overboard.

It seems I need to focus more on the product....

Thanks a million.
    Michelle
    If water and flour make glue, and later you add eggs and sugar to make cake, where did the glue go?

I'll give you a testimony:

"The Emissary of the Dark God of XHTML visited 'prosperitebooks.com' though he could not report semantic use of HTML and had to report the using of underlines for sub headings is very confusing to some users...'

There is your testimony; will you hold your side of the bargain?

Like Pete, I agree the site was best designed for the internet medium.

P.P.S. Remember, this offer is only valid until February 14, 2004. I kid you not the information in this package can turn your entire life around and turbo-charge your cash flow.
    My money says if I go back to your site on Feb 15, this particular paragraph will be telling me that the offer is only valid until the 16th. Right? I hate these kinds of sites (this is not an attack on you, Michelle). Do people really read all of that? After the first couple paragraphs, I skip to the bottom to see what the cost is, then leave the site.
    Computer Zen:
    Program aborting
    Close all that you have worked on
    You ask far too much

All I can say is...

Originally posted by Robert Wellock
    I'll give you a testimony:

"The Emissary of the Dark God of XHTML visited 'prosperitebooks.com' though he could not report semantic use of HTML and had to report the using of underlines for sub headings is very confusing to some users...'

There is your testimony; will you hold your side of the bargain?
    Lmfaowrotfs!
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

Thread Information