dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Which priority is first? on page or off page?

Which priority is first? on page or off page?

Hi friends,
    Do you know which priority is first on page or off page?
    I think on page goes to 80% and off page 20%.

What is your idea about it?

I will Prior To on-Page as off page work is waste without a handsome website (a website that is search friendly ) .
    On-page Work for SEO , makes website such healthy that if competition is low then website able to visible at top serp's without any link building work .
    landing page , Content , navigation , design layouts are main factors , where website should have to perform well .
    That not means , off page work is not valued .
    Off page work is becomes more intelligent nowadays , as lots of updates works to devalued your single low quality work .

Also (from a news) in coming days one more Update Seems to be Come , this time Its penguin 2.0 .

Linking to your website requires Analyses of places (by relevancy as health factor) where you going to import link as well Text used in Anchor tag by you for linking (to make proper ratio of money , non -money, url , general keywords , non text links etc ) .
    Diversification of Resource Where you place links , Techniques By using Which you place Links , text (Key phrases used to Link ) are very important with Relevancy factor .
    Thanks

I do agree with you at some points as 80% is covered by on-page but off-page is do required to make that 20% complete. Main thing is to promote your content and this is the best practice till date..!

Thread Information