Happy Holidays everyone,

I am not computer program savvy, so I want to ask you people here if anybody would be willing to help me out.

Here's my problem: I like to collect movie posters and usually have to purchase them from online stores. However, the posters are very limited (from editions of 100 to as low as 50) and sell out very quickly (within seconds to a minute....it's really crazy and many times the site hangs and by the time it finishes loading, the item is gone). Usually, the websites will twitter a link for the product at a random time, but by the time I am able to click on it, add product to cart, sign in, etc....they are already sold out. It's frustrating and makes me very sad

What I would like: Would it be possible for somebody to create a program/script to help better my chances of scoring these posters? Ideally, I would like the program to automatically check the website, automatically add new item to cart, and if possible checkout for me because adding item to cart doesn't guarantee that you will get the item.

I know this is a specific request, so it might be very tedious (or not...I have no idea, but I know it will be very specific and I'm not sure if it needs to be tailored to the specific website). I'm not sure how you guys would tackle this issue either (would you create a program to monitor the twitter account, the actual webstore, or both?) I don't want to give out the website names here, but if you are interested in helping, I would disclose all that information.

As the user: I don't use Apple/MAC, I'm more of a PC guy. For browsers: I like to use firefox or google chrome - but if you prefer one or the other it won't matter to me. All I would like is for the developer/programmer to teach me how to use the program/script and help me if something isn't working etc.

I'm pretty sure other people like me have created programs of their own regarding my specific issue, and it seems like if I want to be on equal ground with them, I would also have to create my own. If anybody would be able to help me, it would be great.

Thank you for your time.