www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Photoshop CS6 TIMELINE tip

Photoshop CS6 TIMELINE tip

After years of using Photoshop to create animated GIFs, I have encountered problems with version CS6 Window>TIMELINE, See for instance http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/sh...IFs&highlight=

The other day, after pressing something I cannot recall, I completely lost the drop-down "Create Video Animation or Create Frame Animation" option that's supposed to in the middle of the Timeline. [Double clicking the "Create Frame Animation" text creates first frame.] The Timeline panel was there at bottom of screen, but under Window>Timeline it could not be checked. I tried everything, including opening an already existing GIF with frames, shutting down the computer to re-start the program. etc.

Then I accidentally hit the "Change Screen Mode" icon (shortcut F or shift-F for "Full Screen Mode with Menu Bar, or Full Screen Mode without menu) at the bottom of the Toolbox. The frames were displayed for the existing GIF I was trying to open and the Timeline options were restored.

Adobe Help is so UNhelpful, I wanted to share this tip I accidentally stumbled upon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information