www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Google PageRank Update

Cool Google PageRank Update

So, should we start up a betting pool as to when the next Google PageRank (PR) happens? Might even an idea for a website. Frankly I don't put much stock in PR, but (too) many do. I'm of the ilk that if you build it, they will come. At any rate, next update should be rolling out in the next 4-6 weeks.

I'm looking forward to it as well

Google last PR has been update in Feb-2013 and if Google follow the same rule of PR update once in three month than "may-2013" this is a month of new update but still no change has been seen in Google page rank.

If you look at updates for past few years, not always every three months. More the rule in past year or two. My guess is early to mid June. Google is also heavily engaged in latest Panda update as Google seems to redirecting additional resources to getting rid of the garbage which has been collecting for years - and increased competition from other engines like Bing. PR update probably not high in their list of priorities. So, could even be July or August.

Google update is all about creating good content.

When the next Google page-rank update will come ? Any one has idea about it ?

Too late now, I'm also looking for PR update desperately.

Quote Originally Posted by anjali_talking View Post
    When the next Google page-rank update will come ? Any one has idea about it ?
    That is what I would like to know here also, is it every three months or four?

Thread Information