Dot Net V/S PHP
The Fundamental Differences Between Dot NET And PHP
• Dot NET is not a language. Dot NET is a framework that can be incorporated along with many languages whereas PHP is a HTML embedded scripting language.
• Dot NET runs only on windows or IIS whereas PHP runs on any Operating system and HTTP server
• Dot NET is not an open technology. Dot NET requires upgrading the hardware and spending money for software licenses. But PHP is an open technology. PHP is free of cost and available free on web.
• Dot NET can work better with MYSQL server and Dot NET uses ODBC for others, in the other hand PHP can support many databases both open sources as well as commercial.
• Dot NET is not that easy, whereas PHP is easily learnable and understandable.
• Dot NET supports OOPS paradigm and OOPS concepts but whereas PHP does not implement OOPS concepts.
• Above all Dot Net is slow when compared to PHP.
Thus, both has its own pros and cons. So, which would be better depends on what you are going to be doing with it, and what languages or frameworks you have already gained experience with.
Hire .NET Programmer
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)