Hey everyone,

I just joined Webdeveloper.com as I found it to be a pretty cohesive environment for programming discussions. Then I found what I was looking for! A forum for hiring!

As part of the HR team at our Irvine, CA based company, Outclick Media, I am currently looking to hire a web dev programmer who is local and can work both from home and in our office here in Irvine, CA.

Here is our job ad:

HIRING ONE WEB DEVELOPER
(Irvine, CA)
**No recruiters. Companies should not apply or respond. This position is for an individual.**

Company Background
Founded in 2002, we are a digital media company located in the Irvine Spectrum area. Our technologies are mostly proprietary, open-source based websites. We founded HealthNews.org (sold to Internet Brands in '08 and LawQA.com (sold to Total Attorneys in '11). We currently operate a network of health and legal publishing sites.

We are looking for talented and motivated part-time front-end developers (with the opportunity to become a full-time employee). Candidates must be extremely proficient with HTML, CSS, and Javascript and must have experience with PHP and PHP/MVC frameworks. The ideal candidate will also have UI design experience and is proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite.

Compensation (Note: we’re looking for mid-level and higher in terms of talent. We’re prepared to offer going-rate comp for these candidates.)

We are looking for a contract-based position initially with the opportunity to grow into a fulltime position. Candidates may have the opportunity to work from home but should be locally based. We offer a competitive compensation that is dependent on experience.

Requirements
• HTML/CSS/Javascript
• PHP
• MVC frameworks
• Web Design Experience including PSD to HTML conversion
• 1-3 years Professional Work Experience

Pluses
• UI and UX Optimization
• Responsive Design Experience
• BA/BS preferred but not required

HOW TO APPLY
Please email and include links to your past work/portfolio. In the subject line of your email, include the keyword "iCode4" and include your hourly rate. Send all applications to ocmediahr@gmail.com

COMPENSATION
Include your hourly rate in your email.

**No recruiters. Companies should not apply or respond. This position is for an individual.**