About five months ago I made few changes on my site, after that slowly I started to lost my traffic. Now I've lost %75 of my traffic and of course my Google keyword ranks dropped drastically. Mainly what I changed:

1- On each essay page I put an empty layer onto essay's layer (to prevent copy, paste)

Here's a picture of it:
11snap000706.jpg

2- I added h1 (title) and h2 (author name) tags.


An example of my new essay page:
http://www.aymavisi.org/makale/Ilgis...ai%20Lama.html

And old (before I lost any traffic) version of it:
http://www.aymavisi.org/makale/Ilgis...ama%20old.html


Index page:
http://www.aymavisi.org/index.html

Old Index page:
http://www.aymavisi.org/index%20old.html

Essay menu page:
http://www.aymavisi.org/2%20Makale.htm

Old Essay menu page:
http://www.aymavisi.org/2%20Makale%20old.htm