www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to learn Graphics Designing ?

Hybrid View

How to learn Graphics Designing ?

IT NEWS
    It is a good website for the newcomers who want to learn Graphics Designing.It contains many tutorial related to
    Graphics Designing

You know anything about Photoshop or Coral Draw or something like that yet?

I want to learn Graphics Designing.Any update will be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by andrrival View Post
    I want to learn Graphics Designing.Any update will be welcome.
    Graphic Design is the art of presenting visual communication that combines images, words, and ideas for giving the information through these medium. Some example of Graphic design are our morning paper, on our commute to work, and on the cover of our favourite books.The elements of graphic design is used to to create graphic works.

Go to lynda.com, many of the big businesses uses this site, you will get a free trial to see if you like it. This is where I learned how to design, develop, and code. This site even has a tut on Gimp which is a free program in the range of photoshop. The subscription is only a few dollars a month. I know I sound like someone who works there but even though I went to school for my degree in web development this site has been the site where I really learned and I keep my skills up-to-date. Good luck!

Hey, is the site functional yet?

Hi there,

There are lots of online tutorial available on internet (Just Google it) but graphics designing is a vast field which needs lots of practical knowledge. I must say you should go for any reputed institute in your region and get trained from there. You can improve your skills by learning new things from internet.

The best way for a newlearner is watching video tutorials available on youtube or other sources. Afterwards you need to develop your creative thinking for putting your ideas on "paper" and, of course, practical training without being afraid of making experiments with aaalll tools provided by your software.

Thread Information