www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Recruiting high quality web developer and security manager

Post Recruiting high quality web developer and security manager

Hey,

We are looking for a high quality web developer and a security manager to join our staff for the project that we are working on, Before we rush into anything please make sure to read the following so carefully.

FAQ:

Q: Who are we?
    A: We are a group of talented people working on a project first of its kind and it is related to gaming and we are really passion about what we do with alot of experience in the gaming field.

Q: Is the project legal?
    A: Yes, the project is 100% legal and it has nothing to do with any private server or any illegal project in the gaming scene.

Q: What is the project about?
    A: Since the project is first of its kind we can't share much however we will make sure to give you the best answer for that question, It will be the first gaming social site that makes sure to connect all the gamers all over the world with new unique methods, Allowing each gamer to meet hundred of new gamers each day sharing with him the same interests in the games he like, Also it allow the gamer to know all the news/updates/events of all the games he like with just one simple click. It also make sure to keep the user update about any new game is available which match his interest. For example if the gamer is a FPS fan he will be always up to date with any news/updates/events of any FPS game. That's mostly everything we can share, We can't share the methods and systems we will be using to achieve that.

Q: Is there is a budget for the project?
    A: Yes, there is a budget for the project

Q: What is the estimated time of reaching 1 million user?
    A: We can't give you a 100% confirmed answer on that question, however our researches says if everything went smoothly we can reach 1 million user in 7~12 months.

Q: How many people are working on the project?
    A: There is 8 members working on that project.

Q: Do you have any follow up plans when you reach 1 million user?
    A: Yes, as soon as we are stable enough and with over 1 million user we will start our own tournaments series for the following games as start (Dota2/Fifa/Counter strike)

Coder requirements:

1- Must have atleast 3 year of experience in PHP.
    2- Must have experience at Java and jQuery.
    3- Must be able to work in the team work environment.
    4- Must be open minded.
    5- Must speak perfect english or at least understandable english.
    6- Must be able to deal with rough situation he might face.
    7- Must be using skype daily to communicate with the other staff.
    8- Must be at least 4 hours online per day.
    9- Must not delay any of his tasks for any reasons.

Security manager:

1- Must have atleast 3 year of experience in that field.
    2- Must be aware of any threat we are facing or might face.
    3- Must be up to date of the modern threats.
    4- Must provide us with a copy of his ID.
    5- Must be able to work in the team work environment.
    6- Must be open minded.
    7- Must find a way so we can reach him at anytime incase something happened.
    8- Must be using skype daily to communicate with the other staff.
    9- Must be able to deal with rough situation he might face.
    10- Must speak perfect english or at least understandable english.

What you gain by working with us:

1- Become part of a talented staff
    2- Become part of a huge successful project
    3- As soon as the project is stable you will be settled getting stable and huge income each month/week
    4- Increase your experience and skills and learn alot

What you might not like:

1- The workload is huge
    2- We always seek perfection so we might keep redoing stuff just to get the perfect outcome
    3- Not getting paid the first 1~2 months, we have the budget but we are investing the budget in equipment and promotions so we are seeking a team member not a freelancer.

That is mostly everything i have to say, Please make sure to contact me at my skype "Orientcompany" if you want to apply.

"References is needed"

Note:

We don't want any kind of any sponsorship, However if you are a sponsor and you want to work with us please make sure to contact me and we can talk about it.

Thanks for sharing your information. I already got your skype invitation and I am waiting for you to come online for further discussion. In case you do not find me online, please shoot me an email at kashif@webcrest.net

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by webcrest View Post
    Thanks for sharing your information. I already got your skype invitation and I am waiting for you to come online for further discussion. In case you do not find me online, please shoot me an email at kashif@webcrest.net

Thanks
    I got your invite and accepted you and i am really looking forward in speaking with you.

Thread Information