www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: imagecreatefromjpeg(), URL IMAGE PATH contain dynamic values from database

imagecreatefromjpeg(), URL IMAGE PATH contain dynamic values from database

imagecreatefromjpeg() and the URL IMAGE PATH contain dynamic values from database not working

The Url with calling dynamic values from database not working for imagecreatefromjpeg('$file_path'). There must some quotes or slashes need to be include in the $file_path url. What will be the correct representation of the path as in this situation?

Kindly Advice Thanks in advance

Image.php
    =========
    Code:
    PHP Code:
    <?php     file_path 'images/'.$imagebelow[$i]['id'].'_thumb.'.$imagebelow[$i]['extension'];     //echo $file_path;     //$file_path = 'images/458_thumb.jpg';  // Displaying image with this simplest path     // Load the stamp and the photo to apply the watermark to     $stamp imagecreatefrompng('../../images/watermark.png');     $im imagecreatefromjpeg($file_path);     // Set the margins for the stamp and get the height/width of the stamp image     $marge_right 0;     $marge_bottom 10;     $sx imagesx($stamp);     $sy imagesy($stamp);     // Copy the stamp image onto our photo using the margin offsets and the photo      // width to calculate positioning of the stamp.      imagecopy($im$stampimagesx($im) - $sx $marge_rightimagesy($im) - $marge_bottom $sy00imagesx($stamp), imagesy($stamp));     // Output and free memory     header('Content-type: image/png');     imagepng($im);     imagedestroy($im);     ?>

It is the simple question. Is anyone for the solution please?

PHP Code:
     file_path 'images/'.$imagebelow[$i]['id'].'_thumb.'.$imagebelow[$i]['extension']; 
    should be...
    PHP Code:
     $file_path 'images/'.$imagebelow[$i]['id'].'_thumb.'.$imagebelow[$i]['extension']; 

Thread Information