www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to remove bad backlinks?

How to remove bad backlinks?

Hi, I own a website. I think, my website is affected by Google Penguin update. I want to remove my irrelevant and bad backlinks. How can I know, where i had built links before? How to remove them?

Please reply me. Thanks for the best solution.

You can see my website @ www dot airelon dot com

if you run a blog, you have undoubtedly received dozens (hundreds?) of comments along these lines: “This is a great and insightful post! I have bookmarked and will sharing this wonderful knowledge with the world.” The only reason this comment was left is for the link that points back to their website – this is a terrible and pointless approach to building links.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    if you run a blog, you have undoubtedly received dozens (hundreds?) of comments along these lines: “This is a great and insightful post! I have bookmarked and will sharing this wonderful knowledge with the world.” The only reason this comment was left is for the link that points back to their website – this is a terrible and pointless approach to building links.
    Hi Steve, My website is about Professional web design. But I don't have “This is a great and insightful post! I have bookmarked and will sharing this wonderful knowledge with the world.” this type comments in other blogs. I just tried to create natural backlinks.

Well, there is one way of removing links is disavow tool but it is not guaranteed...

But disavow tool is a request, there are lots of requests in the ques so you need to wait for this.
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I have heard about Google disavow tool but hadn't used yet.

First find the backlinks from google webmaster tools and check the most relevant backlinks and remove un relevant backlinks by using google disavow tool

Link Removals

Quote Originally Posted by venumssi View Post
    First find the backlinks from google webmaster tools and check the most relevant backlinks and remove un relevant backlinks by using google disavow tool
    The Google Disavow Tool is not designed for people just to come along to remove unwanted links with. Google want you to try and get the links removed first, or at least some of them. This shows that you have tried to remove the links before using Google's tool as an easy way out. It would be too easy for a penalized person to just use the disavow tool to remove the links and carry on with what they were doing before.

At The Link Auditors, we have many tools, designed for finding and removing backlinks. One tool in particular is the email tool. This tool, once the toxic links have been found, will automatically send removal requests to each webmaster linking to your site or blog etc. Getting links removed manually can take a long time, with no effect, especially if you have many links that need to be removed. With our tool, it does it all for you very quickly and with much more efficient results.

For example, if for any reason, some links have remained on your site after running this tool, now is the time to use Google's Disavow tool. They will see that you have removed most of the harmful backlinks, and will allow the tool to work and, if penalized, you can send a reconsideration request and you stand a much better chance of a better result in their SERPs.

You can remove online through website.

check this website maybe it is useful for you http://www.removeem.com

Google recommends using the disavow tool with caution, here is an except from their site

" This is an advanced feature and should only be used with caution. If used incorrectly, this feature can potentially harm your site’s performance in Google’s search results. We recommend that you disavow backlinks only if you believe you have a considerable number of spammy, artificial, or low-quality links pointing to your site, and if you are confident that the links are causing issues for you. In most cases, Google can assess which links to trust without additional guidance, so most normal or typical sites will not need to use this tool."

Google disavow tool is the best option for removing bad backlinks and irrelevant links from your website.This is not manual tool.This is automatically working to remove the badlinks.

bad links are not relevant for a site, these should be deleted instantly.. google disavow tool really works great to remove bad links from the site and keeps the site authentication.

Google Disavow is the best tool for removing bad or unwanted backlinks that are pointing towards your website.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

At first collect all the data of bad backlinks and remove them by disavow tool.

There are only two ways to remove bad backlinks:

- contact the website owner
    - use disavow tool

It might take months for google to stop counting the bad backlinks if you use the disavow tool, so it would be better if the links are removed from the "spammy" website

One more thing I want to add is that if you know about the links then you can do it manually by contacting to the moderator of the website to remove the links hope this may help you in removing links.

Thread Information