dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Hiring a Developer for an innovative website with Social Networking features.

Exclamation Hiring a Developer for an innovative website with Social Networking features.

I'm running a Start up that developed an innovative Social Networking concept, and we're looking for a developer to code our website.
    We have the web design already and all the website features are planned out and detailed.
    We're also open to offering a partnership position to the developer so they can be invested in the company and earn more in the long term.

If you want more details, please PM me. Serious candidates only.
    Only top candidates will receive full disclosure of the project, after signing an NDA.

The developer should have previous experience in developing a social networking-type website or features. We will have to review your previous work and references.

Location preference: New Jersey or NYC.

Hi

How are you? hope all goes fine over there, i had gone through your post, we are very much interested to work together on this project. We are 15 years of experience on providing online solutions such as web development, web designing, mobile app development, clone script development, open source customization, online marketing and payment integration services.

Are you looking work with offshore developers?, if yes, then kindly provide more information about your development requirements. We are based on India.

You can refer our work portfolio @ http://www.agriya.com/portfolio

Kindly provide me your mail id or skype id for future discussions.

Regards,
    Bilal Malick
    Email ID : b.malick@agriya.in
    Skype ID: bilal_agriya
    Mobile : +91 8148732187

Thanks Bilal, but we are primarily interested in working with developers in America, especially in NYC and NJ area, since we are based there as well.

I don't know how to PM on this site but I would like to talk if you are interested. I am the business developer at Digital Trike, we're a custom development shop in Salt Lake City, Utah. We offer strategy, design, code, and optimization. We have worked with and helped grow a number of startups. Our page is digitaltrike.com if you want to check us out. My email is anthony@digitaltrike.com send me an email if you're interested so I can get some details.

Hey KrisBEcho,

Is this job still open, if yes, kindly reply for my PM.

Thanks,

According to my experience I can give you some recommendations like www.pixelcrayons.com and www.valuecoders.com . Their work is really good with an impressive turnaround time.

Thread Information