dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Freelance Designers and Developers Wanted!

Freelance Designers and Developers Wanted!

Are you a freelance web or graphic designer? I currently run a freelance network and am looking for high-quality designers and developers to join. If you are interested in building your client base, gaining experience and earning money, then please send me a PM (or post in this thread). Include some samples of your work, location, and contact information (email address).

Thanks!

Note: I'll always be looking for people. This offer will always be open, even if this thread is five years old. I'll be checking this thread frequently. Please specify your location (country will suffice) when inquiring. Thanks!

Are you in search for freelancers only?

Hire Developers @ just $9/hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Are you a freelance web or graphic designer? I currently run a freelance network and am looking for high-quality designers and developers to join. If you are interested in building your client base, gaining experience and earning money, then please send me a PM (or post in this thread). Include some samples of your work, location, and contact information (email address).

Thanks!

Note: I'll always be looking for people. This offer will always be open, even if this thread is five years old. I'll be checking this thread frequently. Please specify your location (country will suffice) when inquiring. Thanks!
    Hi there,

You can hire our developers at just $9.00/hour. Our core business area covers in offering PHP Development Services which includes WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal, Laravel, and Angular JS Development and so on. We also carry a good portfolio in Android and iOS apps development.

You may contact me on Skype: eluminous_bde3 or can send me an email on eluminous_bde3@eluminoustechnologies.com

Kind regards,
    Team eLuminous.
    PHP Development Company | Hire SEO Experts

244, 5th Avenue, Suite #S204 New York, 10001
    Hello,

We are glad to introduce Digital Science web technologies pvt ltd and its services to you. We are one of the fastest growing Web Design, Web Development, mobile application development and Web Marketing Companies in India who focuses on creative development and delivery of work. We are a team of designers and developers with expertise and experience in Web designing, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, AJAX, JQuery, WordPress, Magento, OpenCart, Codeignitor and MySql. We have developed many complex and extensive custom sites of varied extents and complexity, including many e-commerce sites.

As you can see we have wide expertise and skills in this field and have been working in same field since last 10+ years. So based on that we would like you to share some more information regarding your requirement so that we can better understand your exact project scope.

So if you haven't find a suitable person or company for your requirements than we would like to have a discussion with you to be more specific, to share some of our great high quality works which we have already delivered and to share some great ideas with you. So if you are open for a company who can deliver a great output to you than kindly send us a PM so that we can move ahead.

Thanks,
    Steve Mark

Thread Information