www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Looking for a web developer and designer to make a travel company site

Looking for a web developer and designer to make a travel company site

I'm currently looking for web developers and designers to build a travel company site where users can sign up and pay for tours. Here's a list of features:

Website Features
    -Components that a typical site would have
    - Front page
    - About Us
    - Policy
    - Links to Facebook Page, Twitter, etc
    - A section that shows recent tweets
    - FAQ
    - Program Introduction
    - A list of tours (function)
    - Each tour includes a tour description, price, sample itinerary, etc
    -Account system - sign up, log in, etc.
    - Includes an agreement that users must sign before they complete registration
    - Credit card payment, including a monthly payment system that would automatically divide payments by months and charge accordingly
    - Invoice - the site can generate an invoice after each payment made
    - Refund - customers can request a refund and the amount of refund is calculated by a fixed % (we can decide this exact percentage later)
    -Question and Contact Form
    -A content management system where we can edit contents through a web portal

If interested, please contact me at pohkid(at)gmail.com
    Thanks a lot!

This seems like a big project and it would speed up if using some cms system.
    We can create a wordpress website with travel theme for the purpose.
    sending an email.

We have sent you an email at mention email ID. Please check and get back.
    Web Development - PHP/ASP.Net/Java
    Application Development - ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, JQuery, JSON, HTML5 and Javascript
    Magento Development - Enhance your ecommerce business sales with Magento Development Services. Only ecommerce solution that sells 24*7.
    Magento Design - Give an Attractive Look to Your Website Today!
    Jetty | Process Apps | Application Performance | Build Applications

Hey there,

I would be more then willing to help. When possible give me a call 1-800-219-1314 EXT 0
    or email me william@webdevelopmentgroup.org. Looking to speak to you soon.

WILL-

Hello pohkid

You need expert web design and development professionals for the travel company website. I would like to suggest you contact with onlinecentric team for the further assistance.I have experience working with them.It was a great experience.They deliver projects successfully and packages also very reasonable. They will help you for sure.

Your post seems like a big project and needs to have a team. I know where you can find great resources for your team you can check and post in goinoutsource.com . I got my team from them and they are excellent. Great in their work and can catch up easily, no communication and coordination issues. Hope this will help you.

FATbit helps web investors interested in online travel solutions by crafting conversion focused and feature rich websites. It has various travel and hospitality based web projects to its credit. Study FATbit portfolio to learn more about its work.

Hi!
    We are software development company which provides businesses with web and mobile solutions. We can help you to built a website for your company and further we can suggest you to built an app which can effect your business by giving new opportunities to your clients http://mobidev.biz/blog/how_to_creat...el_agency.html. Feel free to contact us.

Well Presentation of Business services, what Website Features an eCommerce website retains that are really asked from client side ,

For better experiences of forums readers would like to guide , how and what to look while hiring good web designers team or company that works better for you to full-fill all your requirement .
    Few Important facts :
    Research online and Analyze those who fulfill your requirement. Study the online reviews.
    Go through their portfolio(work done by providers) and Testimonial pages.for more guide render thread http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/sh...esign-Services

Also visit thread http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/sh...n-to-Sell-More
    to know What your eCommerce website must have from sales and conversions point of view & how can one make a website sell more for its clients.
    Thanks
    The golden rule for every business man is this: “Put yourself in your customer’s place.

Thread Information