dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to show part of article by css?

Hybrid View

Question How to show part of article by css?

Hi all,
    I write a web which want to show part of an article folowings:
    Title:How to learn Chinese easily?
    Tag: Learn Chinese,Chinese language,learn language
    text: Many foreign students who learn Chinese in Shanghai are usually meet with the fact called national language of Shanghai,which is not widely spoken as imagined.Different cities different local dialects make more difficult to learn Chinese. But if you choose a Mandarin Morning Chinese school in shanghai you will learn mandarin very easily and efficiently,followings are tips:

For example,if you just want to show title and tag,then what is the css?
    I really want to know how to achieve this kind of effect,if you know how to do that,please let me know.
    I am so appreciate!
    Many thx!

Ok so you want to 'hide' the description part.

So, how do you eventually intend to display that description? By clicking a button and it displays, going to another page? etc.

Kind regards,

LC.

Hi all,
    I write a web which want to show part of an article folowings: Title:How to learn Chinese easily? Tag: Learn Chinese,Chinese language,learn language text: Many foreign students who learn Chinese in Shanghai are usually meet with the fact called national language of Shanghai,which is not widely spoken as imagined.Different cities different local dialects make more difficult to learn Chinese. But if you choose a Mandarin Morning Chinese school in shanghai you will learn mandarin very easily and efficiently,followings are tips:

For example,if you just want to show title and tag,then what is the css? I really want to know how to achieve this kind of effect,if you know how to do that,please let me know. I am so appreciate! Many thx!

Kishor Makwana
    Software Engineer
    Insight Softech
    www.insightsoftech.com

Thread Information