www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: buying Domain name

buying Domain name

i buy before 2week domain from DomainRightNow and the send me before 2weeks email:

[DomainRightNow Order Verification Request - Action Required or Order(s) may be Cancelled‏ ]

[they cancel my account:]

i bought .info domain.

to every domain seller i need to give them copy of my driverís license or passport ?

No, I don't think they did. Usually, when you get an email like that, it's not from your actual domain registrar. It's from someone trying to scam you out of the domain name. Be careful when you see emails like that, and make sure they're from the correct source. Also, if you're confused, call your domain registrar for support. They're usually happy to help.

which website i can find the most Cheap domain [ .info ] registrars ?
    no[DomainRightNow]

Cheap or reliable?
    Godaddy always has cheap .info domains, but you give up a lot of rights (like your redemption period) when you work with them.
    Name.com is exceptional in every possible way, but they're not running the special anymore.

Name.com ask my driver’s license or passport ?
    i looking for reliable company. for domain registrar.

Quote Originally Posted by vdftr View Post
    i buy before 2week domain from DomainRightNow and the send me before 2weeks email:

[DomainRightNow Order Verification Request - Action Required or Order(s) may be Cancelled‏ ]

[they cancel my account:]

i bought .info domain.

to every domain seller i need to give them copy of my driver’s license or passport ?
    For .com or .info domain, you don't need to give any address or ID proof... even the biggest registrar doesn't ask for ID proof.
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

Always try to buy Domains from ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar.
    Followings are few Trusted Registrar:

Netlynx.com
    namecheap.com
    BigRock.com

I will suggest you should go for godaddy.com, i buy my domain from godaddy and they have cheap prices always.

Web Development Services

Not necessarily, the only reason they would require that you send a copy of a valid ID is to validate the information you have given if something seems amiss ie. you used a different e-mail address when creating an account with them compared to the e-mail address for the paypal account you may have used to pay your purchase or you cannot access your account and normal validation process cannot be followed or you are registering a domain with .PRO extension. Aside from that there is really no reason for them to ask for a valid ID.

Thread Information