What are the advantages !
What are the advantages of .net development ?
with .net framework you can learn how to development windows,web,mobile,server applications in a same programming language (c#.net or vb.net)
and also the web host corporations run aspnet web pages with upper performance.
For me the advantages are:
Originally Posted by molly00
Integrated IDE (Visual Studio) (For me visual studio is the best out there)
WPF and WCF
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.It is extremely helpful for me.
• ASP.NET has multi language abilities of .net CLR, which allow web pages to be coded in VB.NET, C#, J#, etc.
• ASP.NET uses object oriented design approach for programming controls
• ASP.NET is server side technology so before sending the code to the browser, code is executed on server first.
• In ASP.NET web applications are stored on the server so it take less execution time for compilation
• ASP.NET can work on all .NET frameworks, so it makes development easy.
• In ASP.NET all the configuration information are built in so there is no need to register the components at the time of deployment.
• ASP.NET is language-independent; it has more than 25 .net languages for developers to choose for their web application.
• ASP.NET has security features like windows authentication and windows authorization, so the application developed with ASP.NET is more secure than any other.
• ASP.NET pages are easy to maintain because HTML code and source code both are combined in one application.
.Net framework is to make easy the development of desktop and web applications.
.Net platforms help developers and designers to get benefits of its creative and dynamic characteristics in the layer of already available coding, re-use of code and facility to use different programming languages.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)