www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to increase my Website Page Rank

How to increase my Website Page Rank

Hi friends,
    Please give me suggest increase my site page rank. What i do for increase my website PR. please share your feedback.
    Thanks for any help.

For increasing page rank, you need to do link building (links from high pr and relevant sites would help). Also, if your site is getting natural visitors (pages are being randomly visited) then it would help a lot.
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

On page SEO and Of page SEO are the best way to increase pagerank of a website.

Rightly said You need to do SEO.
    Some of the best techniques are Article submission, Forums, Directories and Blog posting.
    You can create your own blog website and create links on that.

Do all SEOs related activity and make good traffic on your site. Your page rank automatic increse all time.

I hope this will help you in getting higher page rank. understand the dynamics of page rank

Page rank depends on many factors , content and web page optimization is most important . There are umber theories that explains how ca one have good page rank for their web pages . would like to refer thread http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/sh...41#post1262041 to read .

There are free and effective ways that you can perform and apply to your website to get a good ranking. The following are:

1. Create and write unique and fresh articles.
    2. Social bookmarking
    3. Article submission
    4. Blogging
    5. Blog Commenting
    6. Press Release
    7. Yahoo Answers
    8. Directory Submission
    9. Guest Posting
    10. Video Creation
    12. Social Media
    Want to make $22,000 each month, sign up today and we'll teach you how at: The 24 Hour SEO Workout

You can use SEO tools like keyword analyser, Meta Data, tagging etc which immensely increases the page ranking.

Create Unique keywords, and ensure that you do not repeat the words too many times just to increase the keyword no.s. SE robots n spiders consider it equivalent to spamming. You can also hire some expert on sites like SEOClerks, they will help you to increase your page ranking.

I want to suggest you that there is one you can do to increase page rank that is RSS feed. RSS Feed will help you to increase page rank and for that you have to develop a rss.xml file then it need to be submitted on RSS Submission site that are available on google.

If you want to increase your website PR then get more back links from high pr and you can get more back links through off page seo activity like bookmarking submissions, Article submissions, high pr and dr Directory, Forum posting, but remembered content must be unique and fresh.

keep creating links to relevant sites and number of times search increase your rank

keep creating links to high PR and relevant sites and number of times search increase your rank. it will work for sure

First of all,your page design should be clear and attractive along with unique content. And the main thing,your website should have quality backlinks.

As you know Google has changed their policy. However, you must need high quality content, niche related quality backlink and effective social media activity go get Google Page Rank.

I have found this article very helpful for me: How to Get Google Page Rank Quickly

Hope it can help you also. Thank you.

Thread Information