dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Easily Repair Inaccessible Outlook PST File

Easily Repair Inaccessible Outlook PST File

RecoveryFix for Outlook PST recovery tool is an effective way to perform repair Outlook PST file. It is an advanced and trustworthy tool that provides an effective solution. It repairs corrupt or damaged Outlook PST file and restore permanently deleted mailbox data from Outlook without any hassle. Here is tool detail - http://www.outlookpstrepair.recoveryfix.com/

I always recommend the Inbox repair tool SCANPST.EXE for recovering corrupted Outlook PST file. It is a freeware tool which is provided by Microsoft itself.If the trouble still remains as it is that means the corruption level in PST file is very higher and in such case you need to go for a third party application to repair PST file with your all emails, attachments, contacts, tasks and other important items.

I usually first do so. Go to C Drive> Program Files> Microsoft Office> Office .... After doing this you will see the PST files. Right click on it and go to the Properties and then select the Compatibility tab. Click on it to clear down all the Compatibility Mode Check Box. After doing so, click on Apply and then press OK. Restart the computer and your problem is sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by charleshinze View Post
    I always recommend the Inbox repair tool SCANPST.EXE for recovering corrupted Outlook PST file. It is a freeware tool which is provided by Microsoft itself. If the trouble still remains as it is that means the corruption level in PST file is very higher and in such case you need to go for a third party application to repair PST file with your all emails, attachments, contacts, tasks and other important items.
    Very true, I must say. When scanpst.exe fails or doesn't work, this means corruption is severe. There are many software companies providing recovery tools for recovering data from corrupt PST files. You can try few of them. But before you can purchase any, don't forget to evaluate the software. For that, you can download free demo or trial version. I can share this blog post here in which you can compare best 5 software to recover data from corrupt PST files: http://wordpress.semnaitik.com/2016/...-repair-tools/

Regards.

Thread Information