www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: graphics card

graphics card

i do not know about the graphics card. what is graphics card? do you know about this?

sorry i have also not know about graphics card...

anyone something know please help me.

In desktop PCs, the graphics hardware that produces the images displayed on the monitor can be situated on a separate card that plugs into the expansion bus. Hence it is called a "graphics card". These are largely obsolete nowadays, as the graphics hardware is generally integrated into the motherboard of the computer/device. However they have the capacity (within the constraints of the expansion bus) to be upgraded to support faster rendering of 3D graphics, and/or provide added functionality, like support for dual monitors (which I find very useful).

The plug-in card in a desktop computer that creates the electronic signals required by the monitor. For gamers, this card is always called a "graphics card." In the business world, it is called a "display adapter," "graphics card" or "video card." Additionally, A graphics card is a device installed in a computer that consists of a graphics processing unit designed to help process and display images, especially 3D graphics. Graphics cards help take the processing strain off the main processor, and can contain their own memory to take the strain off the system RAM.

Thread Information