www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Site review for www.LOGOinLOGO.com

Hybrid View

Talking Site review for www.LOGOinLOGO.com

Hi!

Our team has created new website ( www.LOGOinLOGO.com ) , which provides a lot of useful Logo Design Templates . What do I need from you, my friends - leave comments, tips, advices and a bit of constructive criticism is greeted . Review this site for usability and I need to know how to increase page views and traffic. Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
    Simon

the content above "Buy a Logo Design Template $48" is very crowded, i was overwhelmed when i first saw it. the content writing has flaws such as "Selling Your Logo Designs , Easy to make money online." would be more readable if you changed it to something like this: "It's easy to make money selling your logo designs using LOGOinLOGO" and "have 18000+ of ready-made logo design Templates for you to purchase today and Providing Logos for Sale!" would sound better like this: "have 18000+ ready-made logo design templates you can purchase today" and one more example: "Choose a logo and we'll send the logo within 24 hours!" could be changed to: "Choose a logo and we'll send it to you within 24 hours!" but even better: "Logos are ready within 24 hours!". Cheers!

Thanks,
    but "have 18000+ of ready-made logo design Templates for you to purchase today and Providing Logos for Sale!" would sound better like this:
    "have 18000+ ready-made logo design templates you can purchase today" ----I don't want to change, because 'Logos for Sale' is a keyword.

I don't know about anyone else but when I clicked your link my Antivirus went off, also no site loaded. You should check that asap!

Thread Information