dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Using Wordpress

Using Wordpress

Hi there! I've started to use wordpress a few months ago and I have plans to maintain my website and in fact upgrade in the future. However, I want to get to know the free version better. So far, I joined one forum, but the discussions are pretty technical and they seem like they've been on wordpress for a long time, so it's a little hard to follow. It's either I don't know where to look or I am looking the wrong way in getting help to use wordpress. Can someone point me in the right direction?

You could take online class for learning wordpress.

Hmm, do you have specific things that you must learn on Wordpress? Hmm, you can try to join Wordpress' product forum, there are also lots of topics there, from the basic to quite harder part.

What do you want to know exactly? By the looks of it you've managed to put up a website so you know pretty much about Wordpress.

Wordpress is the most easiest one. What are your doubts? We here can clear that off for you.

Is using wordpress will more quickly?

there is a lots of blog available for WordPress beginners, search on Google definitely you will find related sources from Google.

Thread Information