dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Avoid scams about making blogger comments do follow

Avoid scams about making blogger comments do follow

I have read many blogs about how to make blogger comments dofollow but I found nothing good. Each blog has the information about edit template and let me clear one thing here there is no icon of expand widget in template editor but I could remove the nofollow tag from comment script as told in various posts. But what I got is nothing surprising to me because I know there is no method available for making comments dofollow until you own your own domain name for your blog. So be careful from these scam posts.

True - most blog comment platforms (Disqus and Livefyre) are all nofollow and there's no way to make'm go dofollow.

Anyone saying otherwise is probably a crackpot or something. However, nofollow links aren't all worthless if utilized correctly, I'm sure they're provide ample traffic.

Blog platforms offer 'nofollow' blog comments and thus they are only helpful to drive traffic to your website. Anything that is making these links 'dofollow' will surely result in a negative seo and will cause harm to your website.

By do-follow : You mean to say that it will have the comment link clickable? Someone can click and land on that page intended?
    I really am confused on the concept of DO and NO follow.

Thread Information