www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Take a Look at the New Features of iOS 7

Hybrid View

Take a Look at the New Features of iOS 7

As we know, Apple has recently launched the beta version of its newest iOS 7. But what makes it different from its predecessors is an overhauled look and a sleek and flat design that will certainly revolutionize the iPhone application development ... more details are right here.. A Look at iOS 7 Features and Design

Its really a great feature , which is so advance then earlier .

Which one did you like? Because techies at our company really did a great job in performing the autopsy of the iOS 7.

I have gone through link,thanks for your information. and also discussion for something to learn.

I am glad that you learnt something. I would also appreciate if you like to add something valuable to the thread as well.

Its include many new features. I love voice memo and iPad version.

Wow, had a great time checking it out, thanks for sharing.

I am glad that it helped you in anyway. Our mobile development company is already working on iOS 7 apps that will be available on iStore when iPhone 6 hits the markets.

i believe there is a lot of great features being added as the newer versions roll out but I feel like they are becoming more vulnerable at the same time. I have been up all night playing around with kali linux attacking my ios 7 phone and I am pretty confident that with in the next year it will be terrifying to even go to a Starbucks with out the right protection. It is scary how easy it is for someone to dump your address book or pictures in to a database in less then ten minutes.

Although that was the reason I was up all night playing with it. I think there is a great opportunity to start development on antivirus and support for malicious attacks.

Well thats the beauty of having a beta version. I guess Apple will be thankful to you for pointing out this serious threat and ofcourse having an antivirus app that can protect the iOS7 would be a great idea.

Even though they have tried to come up with really fascinating there are some loop-holes which can’t be ignored... iOS7: This Time They Will Make It or Break it

Despite their flaws, I think Apple is going to last for a long time and not just last its going to thrive. We just have to wait and watch.

As per me all design are becoming most of flat. Just like the facebook has changes his design then so far Google+ also has implemented a new design. The importance of design is being more important role in gaining the user.
    Magento Developer at Cromosys - Magento Development Company

All I could say is the "Flat is the new Black" in the mobile development world.

Thread Information