One of the best ways to keep getting traffic for your articles is to make them search-engine friendly.

In this article, I will share some tips so that people can easily find your articles on Google.

You need to keep in mind that every blog-post is like a web page in terms of search-engine ranking and you can optimize each post with specific keywords that will automatically lead the crowd towards your content, if it is what they are searching for.

Here are some steps that can help search-engines like Google, to find and prioritise your blogs and articles.
This article is quite exhaustive so take your time to read but I am sure you will find it helpful.

• Topic!

Choose a topic which is interesting as well as unique and can be of genuine use to your target audience. One requires a knack to incorporate the gist of the article by using the correct choice of words in the ‘topic’.

• Focus Keyword

Choose a focus keyword by using the Google Adwords Keyword Planner Tool or any other tool of your choice. I personally use the Google Adwords Keyword Planner Tool. Since most people use Google as their preferred search engine, so why not make use of its very own custom made tool? Here are some tips how to choose right focus keyword.

• How to Write your article

1. Use Bold and Italic style to highlight your focus keyword
2. The article should be unique, interesting and error free.
3. There should be a mix of h1 tags, h2 tags, h3 tags and h4 tags
4. Use meta title, meta descriptions to let search engines know what you are writing about

• Promote your article

1. Seach Engine and Book Marking Submission
2. Posting in Blogger and create a backlink for your article
3. Create a presentation out of it and post in slideshare
4. Share in your Social Media Platform.