www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Will someone PLEASE help me find developer resources!

Will someone PLEASE help me find developer resources!

I am so fed up with the poor quality of work ive been getting hiring all these idiots who say they can build websites. Its real simple. I live in Valley Village, CA. Where can I find a list of web developers for hire in my area?

Will someone PLEASE tell me where I can find a decent developer?

Did you try checking your local telephone book (remember that old thing) -- or perhaps Craigslist or Backpage?

Oh that's really seems irritating . i think you can found web developers list as suggested by Multimastery But again no guarantee whether they perform and satisfied you by their work .. Sometimes hiring a single person is not the solution as may the person (hired) is week at some skills or points . So better option is to hire some professional firm where a team working (all are expert on their work) , means your work is professionally done ..
    If you are interesting in hiring a good web design company then read thread for better help , how to find one for you ?
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.

Thread Information