Hi everyone,

I have a question when you look up a site on Google (like in this example facebook) you see the main URL at the top and then other sub-pages below like lon-in and others (the following link gives an image of what I'm talking about):


What question is pretty basic, what are these page fold outs actually called, and how you make on for your sites. Thanks