www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Attendance database setup for employee plz help soon

Attendance database setup for employee plz help soon

I am doing employee management system. I have no idea, how to setup the database for employee attendance. Help me soon.

u mean a lock in and clock out method?
    create a button called clock in and when its activated it time stamps a column in your employee table in database. make the button change dynamically to clock out so they cant clock in twice and when they click clock out it time stamps time out in a separate column . then if u ever want to access the information its organized in to separate column s in your database. or column

At least 2 tables:

* an "employee" table that contains the relatively static information about each employee (employee_id, name, email, password, etc.)
    * a "timeclock" table with at least 3 fields: employee_id, activity, activity_timestamp. "activity" could be an ENUM type with values if "in" and "out", or whatever type/values you want to use to indicate that they're clocking in or out.

When a request is received to clock in or out, you insert a row into the timeclock table with the relevant employee_id, the requested activity type, and NOW() for the time.
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

yes NogDog ir right as always. I just built a program that did this if you want I can post some code and info for you from the project so you can see the basics of what you need to do. Unless we have cleared it up for you already.

Thanks buddy , I have cleared abt that, can any one help me to create an stdent attendance like project fedena.

can you give me full details? i might have it done for you i could just send u all the code.

do you need them to log in and log out. do you need the teacher to add students to a roster everyday? give us details of the project in full so we can help cause as of now you saying student attendance recorded. we need pretty good details please.

same stuff like that, but thanks buddy i have got ideas how to do it. Instead of marking present, we can mark absentees it will be lesser load to db, and we can have admin to add the leave date to avoid calculating it.

Any way thanks for your reply buddy

Thread Information