I am trying to make a simple job listings page for a local veterans organization. They are in 5 states and I want the text from the var jobPosting to go into the textarea when the button is clicked for each state. I want only the job listings for that state to appear in the text area and I can't seem to get the info in the var to appear in the text area...I have tried many different ways but nothing works so far. HELP!!

<script type="text/javascript">
/* <![CDATA[ */

function jobListings(location, position, duties, requirements, rate, contact, expires) {
this.jobLocation = location;
this.jobPosition = position;
this.jobDuties = duties;
this.jobRequire = requirements;
this.jobRate = rate;
this.jobContact = contact;
this.jobExpiration = expires;
this.showJobs = displayOhio;
}

function displayOhio() {
var obj=jobOpenings.jobDesc;
if(obj.value.search==-1) {
obj.value+=showJobs;
}
else {
obj.value=obj.value.replace('');
}

"<p>Location: " + this.jobLocation + "<br />Position: " + this.jobPosition + "<br />Job Duties: " + this.jobDuties + "<br />Job Requirements: " + this.jobRequire + "<br />Rate of Pay: " + this.jobRate + "<br />Contact: " + this.jobContact + "<br />Post Expires On: " + this.jobExpiration + "</p>";
}

var jobPosting = new jobListings("Warren, Ohio", "Secretary", "Answering phones", "1 to 2 years office experience", "10.00", "Send resume and cover letter to: cindywade8694@yahoo.com", "June 16, 2013");
jobPosting.showJobs();
var jobPosting = new jobListings("Warren, Ohio", "Construction Worker", "Working on construction site", "3 to 4 years", "15.00 per hour", "Job Boss", "June 16, 2013");
jobPosting.showJobs();

/* ]]> */
</script>

</head>
<body>

<h2>Welcome to the Veterans' Outreach Job Listings Page!</h2>

<h3>Click on a state to access the job openings for that state:</h3>

<form action="" name="jobOpenings" id="jobOpenings">

<p>
<input type="button" name="ohio" id="ohio" value="Click for Ohio Job Listings" onclick="displayOhio()" />
</p>
<p>
<input type="button" name="florida" value="Click for Florida Job Listings" onclick="displayFlorida()" />
</p>
<p>
<input type="button" name="alabama" value="Click for Alabama Job Listings" onclick="displayAlabama()" />
</p>
<p>
<input type="button" name="kentucky" value="Click for Kentucky Job Listings" onclick="displayKentucky()" />
</p>
<p>
<input type="button" name="wvirginia" value="Click for West Virginia Job Listings" onclick="displayWVirginia()" />
</p>
<p>
<textarea id="jobDesc" name="jobDesc" readonly="readonly" cols="50" rows="10" style="background-color: Transparent"></textarea>
</p>

</form>

</body>