www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to design a mobile website in dreamweaver?

Question How to design a mobile website in dreamweaver?

How to design a mobile website in dreamweaver which should be compatible to all the mobiles?

Thanks in advance.

You can make link any other websites with html and css, the diference will be in the in the javascript, jquery and other effects that you want to apply will work fine at mobile browsers. Flash, for example, never work well.

Hi thanks for sharing for mobile website designing tips but want know more about coding part if some one has more coding information pls share our threat and idea.

Nice video link thanks. but i think it's difficult to design mobile website.

Hi there! you can search this on youtube the tutorial of dreamwever instead of this you should use lynda.com.

I think you need to use css responsive to design your mobile website.

All these issues are solved with the evolution of a responsive website? But what is a responsive website? Do we need it? I say yes, we need this technology! With more and more mobile users online via smartphones and tablets, it has never been more important to be a friendly environment for those visitors. Many of these web-enabled phones render the full website on their small screen. Users zoom in and out to read portions of the web page. While it’s an impressive solution from the manufacturers’ point of view, for the customers it can be a frustrating experience. They have to re-size the site to read different sections, and can have a hard time using small buttons that are intended for interaction with a mouse rather than for a finger on a touch screen.

Can that be possible. Please suggest me also if we can made app in Dreamweaver.And do you have an serial key for Dreamweaver i am not finding it.Thanks in advance.

Watch the Fluid Grid Layout Tutorial by Train Simple.

Thanks.I am exciting to learn it.

I am taking a class on Dreamweaver this semester. I can get you started since Wednesday we started the chapter on mobile development.

1. you create a standard HTML5 blank page.
    2. Then once its loaded, you go to the insert menu
    3. go down to jquery mobile
    4. Choose to insert a page
    5. Give your page an id that describes what the page is, ie home, contact, about, ect.
    decide if you want header or footer
    6. click ok.
    7. it will add some code to the page with a place for content (and header and footer if you choose.
    8. Now put the cursor outside the inserted box that has been put into the page... and repeat this for the next Page that you want.

So the mobile site pages will all be in the same HTML5 page. With each page being within a div tag.

That's as far as we got. we didn't have a lot of time when we started the chapter.

You can create your mobile friendly website by using dreamweaver. Here is the link to know about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzJk5v858pI

thanks for sharing for mobile website designing tips but want know more about coding part if some one has more coding information pls share our threat and idea.

Thread Information