www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Sent a form to different receivers

Sent a form to different receivers

I have a website online (www.kinderthuisverplegingkempen.be) and I want to have 1 contact form (now there are 2) with a listbox when selected a person the form will sent to this person. The host doesn't except PHP,so I think it must be programmed in javascript, if it's possible. Could someone help me with it ?

You need a server-based program to actually send Email - whether its written in PHP or some other programming language, because JavaScript cannot send Email by itself. The only thing JavaScript can do is to cause a new message to be opened in the user's Email program.
    Rick Trethewey
    Rainbo Design

there is a script cgi bin on the host of belgacom. is it possible to do something with that ?

I have found some answers about the file cgi-bin on http://support.nl.belgacom.be/app/an...nlijke-website . But i don't know what to do with it.

If you read it, they are instructions and examples on how to do what you're asking.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?

Thread Information