dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Sent a form to different receivers

Sent a form to different receivers

I have a website online (www.kinderthuisverplegingkempen.be) and I want to have 1 contact form (now there are 2) with a listbox when selected a person the form will sent to this person. The host doesn't except PHP,so I think it must be programmed in javascript, if it's possible. Could someone help me with it ?

You need a server-based program to actually send Email - whether its written in PHP or some other programming language, because JavaScript cannot send Email by itself. The only thing JavaScript can do is to cause a new message to be opened in the user's Email program.

there is a script cgi bin on the host of belgacom. is it possible to do something with that ?

I have found some answers about the file cgi-bin on http://support.nl.belgacom.be/app/an...nlijke-website . But i don't know what to do with it.

If you read it, they are instructions and examples on how to do what you're asking.
    If your post falls off the page, bump it. ...
    Please remember to wrap any code you have in forum tags:-

[CODE]...[/CODE] [HTML]...[/HTML] [PHP]...[/PHP]

If you can't think outside the box, you will be trapped forever with no escape...

Thread Information