www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please Review My CMS Review Site

Please Review My CMS Review Site

Hi i just launched a content management system review and comparison site and would love some feedback. The site is located at http://cmsharbor.com/

Any feedback would be appreciated. Also if you happen to implement any of these systems would love to get your review on the site

Thanks!

found your site very useful. it can be very helpful when making the choice. as there are so many cms platforms now supporting different features.

I took a brief look at your site and was surprised to see that you marked wordpress with zero content management capabilities. This can't be right can it? If so it really makes Wordpress look bad compared to other systems like Joomla. Overall you have a very interesting site for people searching for the best CMS for their needs.

Your website layout is looking very good and everything is placed in the right way. One more thing you can add to this is the "contact us" page. This will help visitors to contact you easily for the more information regarding your CMS platforms.

Your website has few validation error. Please try to fix that. Then add some pictures because looks does matter. And also add a contact page so that people can reach to you easily.

Professional websites

Thread Information