Since I couldn't get email to send through PHP via SMTP by making changes to my php.ini and sendmail.ini, I decided to setup PHPMailer.

After the install, I was able to successfully receive the test mail from PHPMailer BUT I'm not sure what all I need to do to get the email to send properly via my send.php code.

** I shouldn't have to have the form setup in the PHPMailer folder to work properly - right?

My error messages:

Warning: require(class.phpmailer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\transferform\send.php on line 3

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'class.phpmailer.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\transferform\send.php on line 3

Not sure what PEAR has to do with PHPMailer. I have PHPMailer installed in htdocs\PHPMailer

PHP Code:
//Top of my send.php code:

<?php 
sleep
(2)/
require(
"class.phpmailer.php");

$mail = new PHPMailer();

$mail->IsSMTP();  // telling the class to use SMTP
$mail->Host     "IP Address"// SMTP server

//bottom of code:
$success mailimplode(',', array( $R_email$S_email )), $subject$body$headers'-f [email]user123@company.com[/email]' ); 
echo 
'Thank you, your request has been sent!';    

?>
** I tried to add the following statement
require("php\PEAR\class.phpmailer.php");

** As a test, I copied class.phpmailer.php into my folder that contains my html form and send.php files and I didn't receive any error messages but I also didn't get the email.
ARRRGGGHHH...

Thanks