www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Mistakes to avoid

Mistakes to avoid

I believe the best way to succeed in web-design is not to repeat already-done-by-someone mistakes.
    Here are some explanation of useless and honestly awful design examples.
    Share with me similar things, let's help each other)

*** broken link removed by moderator *** Please do not post any more links to blogspot.
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 06-12-2014 at 03:02 PM.
    Share on Google+

hello Dafni,I would like to say that There are two kinds of mistakes in any field of work; pardonable and unpardonable. The ones that are unforgivable are given the name ‘greatest sins’. As aforementioned, such sins exist in every field and the same is true with the field of web designing. I have a blog post about the Greatest Sins of Web Design visit this for getting more information on this.
    Share on Google+

Thanks saktoria,I read blog post mentioned by you well constructed and informative post thanks for this.
    Share on Google+

Hi Dafni, thanks for sharing this nice information with us.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Dafni View Post
    I believe the best way to succeed in web-design is not to repeat already-done-by-someone mistakes.
    Here are some explanation of useless and honestly awful design examples.
    Share with me similar things, let's help each other)

*** broken link removed by moderator *** Please do not post any more links to blogspot.
    Yes I also agree with you that web designing is the art of creating unique & attractive web pages.Learn from your mistakes & work on this to avoid this happens in future.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by abebi View Post
    Yes I also agree with you that web designing is the art of creating unique & attractive web pages.Learn from your mistakes & work on this to avoid this happens in future.
    Yes Web designing is the art of creating the attractive and user friendly web pages.Avoid the web design mistakes and learn your mistakes so that never happens again.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information