www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web design Tutorial

Smile Web design Tutorial

Hi

Im very good in programming a website but what i lacked with is design a website..so i must learn some knowledge of Graphic design..i have download Photoshop CS5 , i access to many sites but unsatisfied with since i face difficulties..can anyone give me any basic tutorial sites or books that i can start with..i love to start from scratch..

You can manually look fro free website design tutorials, there are a lot of references you can check out.

Yes you can easily access it from internet there are lots of files, Blog, Content are placed which is posted by the experts designers.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Search it on youtube or any other streaming sites there are lot tutorials

I would suggest you stick with programming only. Leave designing to designers. That way you will eventually get great in one field instead of being decent at one or worse, none.

according to my opinion first you have to search tutorial for css and html,java script and other designing tools..
    thank you

Tools doesn't matter here, be the master of web design. He must know how the web works he should learn HTML by heart the main thing is like he should know the design process.

w3school for html or google it for best tutorials

The fastest way to get a new website design is to google web awards or best websites and then see the pages of the winners.. take screenshots.. and decide what parts you like and which you don't then copy and paste it all together.
    After that you only have to make the parts match.. by changing colors and line thicknesses. You can do this in photoshop in a new transparent layer. At the end it will not look like any other site you have seen before.
    If you like you can see some of my examples here: **** link removed by jedaisoul ****
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 06-12-2014 at 04:10 PM.

youtube have thousand of tutorials about webdesign. just check it out.

You can learn the techniques of web design, but that will not make you a good designer. To be better at design than so-so requires flair, talent, a natural aptitude (call it what you will). At the very least it requires the ability to appreciate good design, and to see why it is good. Do you have that?

Quote Originally Posted by Vadz View Post
    Hi

Im very good in programming a website but what i lacked with is design a website..so i must learn some knowledge of Graphic design..i have download Photoshop CS5 , i access to many sites but unsatisfied with since i face difficulties..can anyone give me any basic tutorial sites or books that i can start with..i love to start from scratch..
    From my point of view w3 school is the best website to learn web designing from the basics.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadz View Post
    Hi

If you have some knowledge about programming then its good for you to learn it easily.I suggest w3 school website a complete online solution for learning the web designing from the basics.

Practical knowledge is better than theoretical knowledge in a working environment. You can join as a trainee in a company and then you will be surely design better and knowledge sharing from experienced people is also more improtant.

Gain good knowledge from this post. Thanks for sharing.........

Thread Information