How to recover my website rankings?
My website is penalized by penguin update 2.0 and the rank fall in search engine. Here is the link https://bitly.com/xyfsYZ
so now what should I do to recover my previous rankings?
1. Go to ahrefs.com.
2. Register for a free account. You get more searches if you register.
3. Enter your URL.
4. It will listed on your backlink list then click 'Anchors' tab and sort your anchor text in descending order.
5. You can then start removing low-quality links with the exact matches anchor texts while building higher-quality ones.
6. Use Google disavow tool to remove your bad links.
7. Resubmit your site to Google for reconsideration.
Last edited by arunshory; 07-05-2013 at 08:09 AM.
If your site is penalized then you should give more importance to content creation, it would help a lot, believe me.
Refresh Content should be updated on your website, and the proper strategy you should deploy for all off page activities.
2.Blog posting (with link wheel process)
Great information. Thanks for sharing.
You should be update your website content, and use high PR website to promote your website backlinks.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread